Saturday, April 4, 2009

A week, eh?

It has certainly been a week. I have progressed no further on any projects. My knitting lies untouched. My groin is nowhere near healed, or even responsibly weight-bearing. BSOD plagued me for days before I just bit the bullet and performed a system restore.

This has been a week of continuous frustration. I have amazing friends. But seriously, aside from a lent external harddrive and a wicked gift, I haven't had a chance to say to anyone: "please, just hold me and tell me I'm doing okay." I've been trying to help a friend through a rough patch. I am going through a rough patch, who is she to rely on me?

Bah, when do I have a good week anyway?

[end of rant]

My astonishing new linen shawl. I have been assured it can be used as a scarf, shawl, blanket, picnic cloth, towel, and protect me in a sandstorm. I love wearing it like a cape with my aviators, army pants and white flips flops. Am I incredibly hawt? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment