Sunday, April 19, 2009

Octopie!

It finally feels like winter is over around here. I'm all healed up and ready to dance, so I've been out on my board as much as possible. Work's been super crazy and the concentration involved in working on cables has been too much to think about. All I want recently is instant gratification, fluff and relaxing.

So I tried my hand at something cute.

I used a needle too big, according to the pattern. It's noticeable; he's got little bitty holes in him that his stuffing is visible through. I partially cannibalized one of my old hamtaro stuffed animals. He's got a bit of a conehead action going on with lumpy face. I'm guessing that the smaller needle might make it less cone- and lump-ful.

I've been cooking tastiness too. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment